Somewhere I Belong...

Saturday, September 30, 2006

What a day

Yesterday Trinidad and Tobago, as well as a few other neighbouring countries, experienced a 6.0 earthquake.
I was on my way to POS when it happened. I was in a maxi so I didnt feel anything. I only heard a comment on the radio about it.
The traffic lights werent working and that was causing a lot of traffic. My doctor's appt had to be postponed because of no electricity.

So I quickly got out of POS because I thought that businesses and schools would have let ppl go home early.
I was home when around 2:20pm, I experienced an aftershock which was 5.5. I was very scared. I was home alone.
Imagine we are being told that we have to prepare for THE BIG ONE. I am so scared. An earthquake bigger than a 6.0???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home