Somewhere I Belong...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dentist visit


I went to the dentist today.
Going to the dentist was not a regular thing in my family. I remember going once when I was ten and that's it.
Growing up, it was a choice between necessary and not so necessary. Food: necessary; dentist visits, not so necessary.Money to go to school:necssary; driving lessons: not so necessary.
Luckily when I started teaching in 2001, i got health insurance and that's when I started my regular visits.
Today I went to check on an old filling. I was given the bad news: I need a root canal as well as another stern warning that all four of my wisdom teeth need to come out.

aarrgghh!

1 Comments:

  • how much does a dentist appointment cost? because like you.. it was a choice between wha important and wha not so important

    By Blogger strongy, at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home