Somewhere I Belong...

Sunday, September 17, 2006

my weekend

Friday afternoon, a few coworkers came over to my house and we just chatted for a while over some snacks and a few drinks. However, the could not stay too long because I had to get ready for dinner.

My bf made reservations at Il Colloseo and we got there at 8pm. The ambiance is really nicr, as well as the decor. I was adventurous and ordered some authentic potato dumplings, a spinach and ricotta cheese crepe and a pastry shell with seafood filling. The food was nice, but the sauces were a bit rich.
Saturday and Sunday for lunch, I wanted simple foods, like pelau and corn beef and pasta.

It was a nice way to celebrate our anniversary.

2 Comments:

  • That was a new heights in guilt-inducing food.

    Glad it eh cost that much.

    I shoulda really take the fish. :(

    By Blogger Kayode, at 8:46 AM  

  • congrats!!!! (granted it comin ah month late... but... congrats all de same

    By Blogger strongy, at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home